The Moly X1 is an attractive phone running Windows 10 Mobile. The phone came out earlier this year but cost around $300 at the time. Now, the company is evidently running an Indiegogo campaign to raise funds and get the phone in more hands for a lower price.
The campaign has the phone with either US/Canada or Europe/Australia 4G LTE variants starting at just $179. From there the price goes up to $190 with a case and all the way up to $229 when the lower tiers run out.
The Moly X1 is a decent, low-cost phone especially for $179. While the camera is lacking the rest of the phone has a very elegant design as noted in our unboxing.
Here are the rest of the phone’s details:
Coship Moly X1 specifications
- 5.5-inch HD or Full HD display with Gorilla Glass
- 4G LTE support
- 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 CPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage with microSD expansion (14.5GB available)
- micro-USB charging
- 13MP rear camera with dual-LED flash
- 5MP front camera
- 2600mAh battery
- Bluetooth 4.0 A2DP/HFP/OPP
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4/5.0GHz
- Sensors: G-sensor, Proximity sensor, Ambient Light sensor
- Dimensions: 154.8 x 78.6 x 6.9mm
- Weight 4.9 oz (139 grams)