Keep users in the heart of web development with this UI/UX Design training — and name your price
We all know how important site architecture and usability is to a website’s eventual success or failure. While the actual mechanics of site building are usually front and center in web development, it’s surprising how seldom a user’s feelings about a site actually enter the equation.
But the truth is clear. User experience (UX) is just as key to a site or app’s development as the user interface (UI) — so make sure you’ve got your eye on both with the training in the Complete UI/UX Design Lifetime course bundle. It’s even available right now from TNW Deals for essentially any price you want to pay.
This package folds in eight courses worth of material centered on designing web and app products that appeal to a user from start to finish. It’s 45 hours of training that’ll not only walk you through the crucial frameworks needed to build functioning, high-performing sites and apps, but also help develop the analysis and interviewing tools to find out what’s working — and what isn’t working — with your intended audience.
This package includes:
- UI Design With Photoshop: From Beginner To Expert (a $49.99 value)
- After Effects CC: Animated Infographics And Data Visualization (a $49.99 value)
- Web Design: Workflow Of Modern Web Design (a $49.99 value)
- Freelancing Career Guide For Designers And Developers (a $49.99 value)
- Typography for Designers And Developers (a $49.99 value)
- Photoshop, InDesign, And Illustrator 101 (a $49.99 value)
- UX Design For Beginners (a $49.99 value)
- UI/UX And Web Design Using Adobe XD (a $49.99 value)
The road to becoming a full-fledged UI/UX master is usually a nearly $400 training bundle, but you can grab it right now by matching the average price paid by other users like you.